Public Notice: Emergency Housing Voucher Program – 06/30/2021
RIHousing makes substantial efforts to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of information provided on its website. RIHousing cannot, however, guarantee that this website includes the most current information available or is free from errors. Product offers, rates, terms and all other information on this website are subject to change without notice. The information and results provided in the calculators, worksheets and other tools are only estimates, and should not be relied upon.
All contents of this website (including, without limitation, the graphics, icons and overall appearance) are the property of RIHousing. RIHousing does not waive any of its proprietary rights to the contents of this website including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. This website and the contents are intended only for the individual, non-commercial use of its users. No user of this website may resell, republish, print, download or copy any portion of this website for commercial use without the prior written consent of RIHousing.
Access to Public Records
Accountability and Transparency
The following information is provided pursuant to the Quasi-Public Corporations Accountability and Transparency Act found at Section 42-155-6 of the Rhode Island General Laws.
1. Job descriptions of the executive director and senior management
2. Compensation comparability studies of the executive
3. Quarterly financial statements
4. Capital improvement plans
5. Operating budgets
6. Strategic plan, stakeholders, and performance measures – 2022
7. Agendas and minutes of the open meetings of the board
(Choose “Find Public Meetings” and search the keyword “Housing and Mortgage”)
8. Annual contracting reports required by Section 42-90-1
9. Regulations adopted by the quasi-public corporation
10. Enabling legislation
11. Mission statement
12. Board members
13. Organizational chart
14. Bylaws of the quasi-public corporation
15. Audits and reports
a. Audited financial statements
b. Report of the Bureau of Audits