HOME Investment Partnership Program and Housing Trust Fund Resources
To view regulatory information related to the HOME program, click here.
To view regulatory information related to the HTF program, click here.
Homeownership Sales Price Limits (PDF)
Homeownership Resale Price Calculator*
*Homeowners interested in selling their HOME-assisted unit must notify RIHousing in writing of their intent to sell and will receive an approved resale price from one of our team members. Please contact Heidy Alba, HOME Program Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 401-429-1451 for more information. In order to expedite your request and to assist us in providing you with the most accurate pricing, please provide a copy of your deed (if available), property taxes bill, condominium fees (if applicable), homeowner’s insurance (estimate or actual), and the unit size when making contact.
Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) Resources
Key requirements for CHDOs under the HOME Regulations (24 CFR 92.300(a)(1) ) include:
- Having a governing board consisting of not less than 1/3 low income persons and no more than 1/3 public officials
- Having a 501(c)(3) or (c)(4) designation from the IRS
- Having demonstrated capacity to carry out activities
- Having a history of service within the community where HOME-assisted housing is to be located (spanning longer than one year)
- Having an official purpose to provide decent, affordable housing to low- and moderate-income persons.
Organizations seeking certification or recertification as a CHDO should reach out to RIHousing staff for required information and documentation. Recertifications occur upon award of HOME funds. Documentation of CHDO status is not expected until that time but we strongly advise you not to wait to review and gather the applicable documentation.