Thursday, September 17, 2020 @ 9:30 a.m
The Annual Meeting and the Regular Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing was scheduled for Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
The meeting was held via telephone conference call pursuant to Executive Order 20-46, (as extended by Executive Order 20-63, and as may be further amended or extended).
- Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting held on August 17, 2020
- Chairman’s Remarks
- Executive Director’s Review of Recent Activities and Trends
- Firm Approval of Financing for Maple Gardens II (North Providence)
- Firm Approval of Financing for Geneva Plaza (Pawtucket)
- Preliminary Approval of Financing for Sutton Place (East Providence)
- Approval of the Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Stephens Hall Apartments (Providence)
- Approval of the Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Bellevue Apartments (Providence)
- Preliminary Approval of Reservation of HOME Investment Partnerships Program Funds
- Approval of Preliminary Reservation of Housing Trust Fund (HTF) Program Funds
- Approval of Supportive Housing Acquisition Program Awards
- Approval of Amendments to the RIHousing Administrative Plan
- Approval of Delegation of Corporate Authority
- Approval of Appointment of MERS Corporate Signing Officers
- Executive Session Pursuant to R.I.
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”