Friday, November 18, 2022, at 10:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing has been scheduled for Friday, November 18, 2022 at 10:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held at the main office of the Corporation, 44 Washington Street, Providence, RI 02903, Conference Boardroom. he meeting can also be accessed by interested members of the public via telephone conference call.
- Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting held on October 20, 2022
- Remarks of Presiding Commissioner
- Executive Director’s Review of Recent Activities and Trends
- Update on Homeownership Activity
- Update on Development Activity
- Update on Continuum of Care Funding
- NCSHA Annual Meeting
- Approval of External Charitable Donations and Contributions
- Approval of Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Bridgham Manor (Providence)
- Approval of Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Marvin Gardens Apartments (Providence)
- Preliminary Approval of Financing for Copley Chambers II & III (Providence)
Pursuant to the Open Meetings Act, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”
Recording of RIHousing Board of Commissioners Meeting: 11/18/2022
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or email@example.com.