Monday, November 20, 2023 @ 9:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing is scheduled for Monday, November 20, 2023 @ 9:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held at the main office of the Corporation, 44 Washington Street, Providence, RI 02903, Conference Boardroom. The meeting can also be accessed by interested members of the public via telephone conference call.
- Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting held on October 19, 2023
- Chairman’s Remarks
- Executive Director’s Review of Recent Activities and Trends
a. Update on Homeownership Activity
b. Update on Development Activity
- Firm Approval of First Mortgage Financing for Rockville Mill (Hopkinton)
- Firm Approval of Financing for Summer Street Apartments (Providence)
- Approval of Public Housing Authority Program (PHAP) Funding Awards
a. ATTCH A
- Approval of Re-authorization of Site Acquisition Program
- Approval of LeadSafe Homes Consulting and Training Services (Residential Construction Workforce Partnership)
- Approval of Engagement of Consultant for Renewable/Solar Energy Utilization (National Housing Trust, National Consumer Law Center)
- Approval of Selection of Law Firms for Supplemental Closing Services
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”
Recording of RIHousing Board of Commissioners Meeting: 11.20.2023
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or email@example.com.