Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing was scheduled for Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 9:30am.
The meeting was held via telephone conference call pursuant to Executive Order 20-46, (as extended by Executive Order 20-93, and as may be further amended or extended).
- Approval of (i) Minutes of Board Meeting held on February 18, 2021 and (ii) Minutes of the Special Board Meeting held on February 26, 2021
- Chairman’s Remarks
- Executive Director’s Review of Recent Activities and Trends
- Approval of External Charitable Donations and Contributions
- Firm Approval of Financing for Securing the Future / Building the Dream (Woonsocket)
- Firm Approval of Reservation of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) for Paragon Mill (Providence)
- Firm Approval of Financing for Sutton Place (East Providence)
- Approval of Appointment of Successor Trustee to the Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- Approval of Administration of the Federal Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Program (“RentReliefRI”)
- Approval of Pre-Qualification of Support Service Vendors for RentReliefRI
- Approval of Engagement of Call Center Vendor for RentReliefRI
Affordable Housing Trust Meeting (AHT) and an Intergovernmental Relations Committee Meeting to convene immediately following the Board meeting.
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”