Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing was scheduled for Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
The meeting was held via telephone conference call pursuant to Executive Order 20-46, (as extended by Executive Order 20-93, and as may be further amended or extended).
- Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting held on January 22, 2021
- Chairman’s Remarks
- Executive Director’s Review of Recent Activities and Trends
- Approval of External Charitable Donations and Contributions
- Firm Approval of Reservation of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) and Financing for Oxford Land Family Housing (Providence)
- Preliminary Approval of Financing for Forest Farm Assisted Living (Middletown)
- Approval of Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Sutterfield Apartments (Providence)
- Approval of Engagement of Insurance Tracking Services Firm
- Approval of Quality Control Software License
- Authority to Issue Homeownership Opportunity Bonds – $250,000,000
- Closed Session Pursuant to R.I.G.L. Sec. 42-46-5(a)(1) to Discuss the Job Performance of the Executive Director
- Approval of Executive Director’s Employment Contract
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”