Thursday, February 17, 2022 @ 9:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing is scheduled for Thursday, February 17, 2022 @ 9:30 a.m..
The meeting will be held via telephone conference call pursuant to Executive Order 22-01.
- Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting held on January 20, 2022
- Remarks of Presiding Commissioner
- Executive Director’s Presentation of RIHousing’s Strategic Plan
- Adoption of Strategic Plan
- Firm Approval of Financing for Factory and Main Street Apartments (Cumberland)
- Preliminary Approval of Financing for Fifty Washington Square (Newport)
- Firm Approval of HOME Investment Partnerships Program Funding for 1192 Westminster Street (Providence)
- Approval of Renewal and Extension of Loan Origination Program Agreement with Habitat for Humanity for Rhode Island, South County, Inc.
- Approval of Application Assistance Vendors for Homeowner Assistance Fund Rhode Island
- Approval of Engagement of Mortgage Document Print Vendor
- Approval of Engagement of Temporary/Direct Hire Staffing Firms
- Approval of Engagement of Consultant for Rhode Island Continuum of Care Race Equity, Access, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
- Approval of Engagement of Lead Agency for Youth Homeless Demonstration Program
- Approval of Site Acquisition Program (SAP)
- Appointment of Successor Trustee to the Affordable Housing Trust Fund
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Call 1-866-225-4944
- Enter the conference ID number: 1341,
then press #
- If the meeting has not started yet, you will be asked to stay on the line and will hear music until the meeting starts. If the meeting has started, you will join the meeting in progress.
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.