Thursday, February 16, 2023 @ 9:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing is scheduled for Thursday, February 16, 2023, at 9:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held at the main office of the Corporation, 44 Washington Street, Providence, RI 02903, Conference Boardroom. The meeting can also be accessed by interested members of the public via telephone conference call.
- Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting held on January 19, 2023
- Remarks of Presiding Commissioner
- Executive Director’s Review of Recent Activities and Trends
a. Update on Homeownership Activity
b. Update on Development Activity
c. Update on Loan Servicing Activity
- Approval of Reservation of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) and Firm Approval of Financing for West House II (Middletown)
- Approval of Reservation of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) and Firm Approval of Financing for Frenchtown Road I & II (East Greenwich)
- Approval of Transfer of Physical Assets for Barbara Jordan I Apartments (Providence)
- Approval of EMPHASYS COMPUTER SOLUTIONS, INC. for Online Affordable Housing Search System
Recording of RIHousing Board of Commissioners Meeting: 02.16.2023
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.