Thursday, December 15, 2022, at 9:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing is scheduled for Thursday, December 15, 2022, at 9:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held at the main office of the Corporation, 44 Washington Street, Providence, RI 02903, Conference Boardroom. The meeting can also be accessed by interested members of the public via telephone conference call.
- Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting held on November 18, 2022
- Remarks of Presiding Commissioner
- Approval of Extension and Amendment of Revolving Construction Loan for S.W.A.P., INC. (STOP WASTING ABANDONED PROPERTY)
- Firm Approval of Acquisition Financing for Dakota Properties, Inc. (Westerly)
- Approval of Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Project Renaissance (Providence)
- Approval of Engagement of Consultant for Rhode Island Continuum of Care Performance Monitoring (Technical Assistance Collaborative, Inc.)
- Approval of Revisions to Employee Handbook
a. ATT B
b. ATT C
c. ATT D
- Executive Director’s 2022 Fiscal Year-End Review
- Closed Session Pursuant to R.I. Gen. Laws §42-46-5(a)(1) to Discuss the Job Performance, Contract and Compensation of the Executive Director
- Approval of Executive Director’s Contract and Compensation