PURCHASE PRICE CALCULATOR
RIHousing provides a purchase price calculator for determining the maximum sales price of a deed restricted affordable home.
If you are unable to access this purchase price calculator, please contact Lauren Farley at 401-429-1412 or email@example.com
Instructions for using the Purchase-price Calculator:
- Select property type (non-condo or condo)
- Choose the municipality your project is located in.
- Under ‘Gross Monthly Income,’ insert the appropriate monthly income from the Gross Monthly Income chart (Please note: the household size used should include one more person than the number of bedrooms (e.g.: the purchase price for a two-bedroom home should be calculated using a three-person household median income)).
- If applicable, insert the proposed monthly condo fee for the deed-restricted homes.
- Enter the current interest rate: Click here for current Freddie Mac Primary Mortgage Market Survey 30-year fixed-rate average
- The maximum purchase price will automatically calculate.
* The shaded content is calculated automatically based on current rates and regulations.