Management Committee Meeting
Monday, November 9th, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
A Meeting of the Management Committee of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing was held Monday, October 5, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. The meeting was held via telephone conference call pursuant to Executive Order 20-05, as amended.
- Approval of Management Committee Minutes held on September 8, 2020
- Recommendation for Approval of External Charitable Donations and Contributions
- Recommendation for Ratification and Confirmation of the Actions and Votes of the Board of Commissioners
- Recommendation for Approval of Engagement of Homeownership Lending Consultant
- Recommendation for Approval of Engagement of Residential Mortgage PostClosing Due Diligence Firm
- Recommendation for Approval of Amendment to Vacation Leave Benefits Policy
- Recommendation for Approval of Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Operating Budget
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Call 1-866-225-4944
- Enter the conference ID number: 1341,
then press #
- If the meeting has not started yet, you will be asked to stay on the line and will hear music until the meeting starts. If the meeting has started, you will join the meeting in progress.
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.