Credit Committee Meeting
Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 9:30 am
A Meeting of the Credit Committee of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing has been scheduled for Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 9:30 am.
The meeting will be held at the main office of the Corporation, 44 Washington Street, Providence, RI 02903, Conference Boardroom. The meeting can also be accessed by interested members of the public via telephone conference call.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Credit Committee Meeting held on August 9, 2023
- Recommendation for Preliminary Approval of Financing for Hillcrest Village Apartments (Providence)
- Recommendation for Preliminary Approval of Financing for Pocasset Manor and Hillside Village Apartments (Providence)
- Recommendation for Firm Approval of Financing for Ralph R. aRusso Manor (Johnston)
- Recommendation for Firm Approval of Acquisition Financing for Dakota Partners, Inc. (Lincoln)
- Recommendation for Approval of Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Shannock Falls Apartments (Richmond/Charlestown)
a. Pipeline Report
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”
Credit Committee Meeting: October 11, 2023
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or email@example.com.