Credit Committee Meeting
Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 9:30 am
A Meeting of the Credit Committee of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing has been scheduled for Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 9:30 am.
The meeting will be held at the main office of the Corporation, 44 Washington Street, Providence, RI 02903, Conference Boardroom. The meeting can also be accessed by interested members of the public via telephone conference call.
- Approval of Minutes
a. Minutes of the Credit Committee Meeting held on August 9, 2023
b. Minutes of Credit Committee Meeting held on October 11, 2023
- Recommendation for Revised Firm Approval of Tax-Exempt Financing for Bernon Mills (Woonsocket)
- Recommendation for Authorization to Issue Tax-Exempt Bonds to Support the Development of Bernon Mills $14,500,000 (Woonsocket)
ATT A RIHMFC Authorizing Resolution Bernon Mills
ATT B: RIHMFC Bernon Mills Trust Indenture
ATT C RIH Bernon Mills Loan Agreement
ATT D Preliminary Official Statement (Bernon Mills)
- Recommendation for Firm Approval of First Mortgage Financing for Rockville Mill (Hopkinton)
- Recommendation for Firm Approval of Financing for Summer Street Apartments (Providence)
- Recommendation for Approval of Public Housing Authority Program (PHAP) Funding Awards
a. Pipeline Report
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”
Credit Committee Meeting: November 8, 2023
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or email@example.com.