Credit Committee Meeting
Wednesday, August 11 at 9: 30 am
A Meeting of the Credit Committee of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing has been scheduled for Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. at the main office of the corporation, 44 Washington Street, Providence, RI 02903, Conference Boardroom.
The meeting can also be accessed by interested members of the public via telephone conference call.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Credit Committee Meeting held on June 9, 2021
- Recommendation for Firm Approval of Financing for Braeburn Chatham Apartments (Providence)
- Recommendation for Authorization to Issue Tax-Exempt Loan to Support Redevelopment of Braeburn Chatham Apartments $19,500,000 (Providence)
- Recommendation for Preliminary Approval of Financing for Living East Bay (Bristol, Warren)
- Recommendation for Approval of Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Riverstone Apartments (Pawtucket)
- Recommendation for Approval of Final 2022 Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP)
- Pipeline Report
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”