Credit Committee Meeting
Wednesday, August 10, 2022 @ 9:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Credit Committee of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing has been scheduled for Wednesday, August 10, 2022 @ 9:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held at the main office of the Corporation, 44 Washington Street, Providence, RI 02903, Conference Boardroom. The meeting can also be accessed by interested members of the public via telephone conference call.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Credit Committee Meeting held on June 8, 2022
- Recommendation for Approval of Housing Production Fund Extremely Low-Income Operating Reserve (HPF-ELI) Awards
- Recommendation for Preliminary Approval of Capital Magnet Fund Awards
- Recommendation for Approval of Prepayment for Georgiaville Manor (Smithfield)
- Recommendation for Approval of Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Westfield Lofts Apartments (Providence)
- Recommendation for Approval of Final 2023 Qualified Allocation Plan
a. Pipeline Report
b. Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Operating Budget
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Call 1-866-225-4944
- Enter the conference ID number: 1341,
then press #
- If the meeting has not started yet, you will be asked to stay on the line and will hear music until the meeting starts. If the meeting has started, you will join the meeting in progress.
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or email@example.com.