Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 9:30 am
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing is scheduled for Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 9:30 am.
The meeting will be held via telephone conference call pursuant to Executive Order 22-01.
- Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting held on December 16, 2021
- Remarks of Presiding Commissioner
- Executive Director’s Review of Recent Activities and Trends
- Firm Approval of Financing for Living East Bay (Bristol and Warren)
- Approval of Renewal and Amendment of Engagement of Witt O’Brien’s LLC
- Approval of Pre-Qualification of Additional Rental Assistance Support Service Vendors for RentReliefRI
- Approval of Pre-Qualification of Communication Services and Data Research Firms
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Call 1-866-225-4944
- Enter the conference ID number: 1341,
then press #
- If the meeting has not started yet, you will be asked to stay on the line and will hear music until the meeting starts. If the meeting has started, you will join the meeting in progress.
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or email@example.com.