Thursday, September 15, 2022 @ 9:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing is scheduled for Thursday, August 18, 2022 @ 9:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held at the main office of the Corporation, 44 Washington Street, Providence, RI 02903, Conference Boardroom. The meeting can also be accessed by interested members of the public via telephone conference call.
- Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting held on August 18, 2022
- Remarks of Presiding Commissioner
- Executive Director’s Review of Recent Activities and Trends
a. Update on Homeownership Activity
b. Update on Development Activity
c. Update on Homeowner Assistance Fund and RentReliefRI Programs
d. Update on Finance Activity
- Approval of External Charitable Donations and Contributions
- Approval of Pre-Qualification of Residential Real Estate Appraisal Firms
- Approval of Pre-Qualification of Commercial Real Estate Appraisal and Market Study Firms
- Approval of Reauthorization of Engagement of Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Approval of Engagement of Real Estate Tax Service Vendor
- Approval of Appointment of MERS Corporate Signing Officers
- Approval of Delegation of Corporate Authority
- Authority to Issue Homeownership Opportunity Bonds Series – $250,000,000
- Approval of Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Operating Budget and Staffing Changes
- Closed Session Pursuant to R.I. Gen. Laws § 42-46-5(a)(2) to Discuss Potential Litigation Matters – Housing Assistance Payments Contract Support Services (formerly PerformanceBased Contract Administration) Procurement and Martinez et al. v. Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corporation (C.A. No. 83-319)
Recording of RIHousing Board of Commissioners Meeting: 09/15/2022
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or email@example.com.