Thursday, November 19, 2020 @ 9:30 a.m
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing has been scheduled for Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held via telephone conference call pursuant to Executive Order 20-46, (as extended by Executive Order 20-93, and as may be further amended or extended).
- Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting held on October 15, 2020
- Chairman’s Remarks
- Executive Director’s Review of Recent Activities and Trends
- Approval of External Charitable Donations and Contributions Attachment A
- Approval of Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Riverstone Apartments (Pawtucket)
- Approval of Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Operating Budget Attachment A
- Approval of Amendment to Vacation Leave Benefits Policy Attachment B Attachment C
- Ratification and Confirmation of the Actions and Votes of the Board of Commissioners
- Approval of Engagement of Homeownership Lending Consultant
- Approval of Engagement of Residential Mortgage Post-Closing Due Diligence Firm
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”