Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing has been scheduled for Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held via telephone conference call pursuant to Executive Order 20-46, (as extended by Executive Order 20-93, and as may be further amended or extended).
- Approval of Minutes
- Chairman’s Remarks
- Executive Director’s Review of Recent Activities and Trends
- Approval of External Charitable Donations and Contributions
- Approval of Bridging the Digital Divide Program Funding Awards
- Approval of Reservation of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits and Preliminary Approval of Financing for Joseph Caffey Apartments (Providence)
- Joseph Caffey Apartments Phase “A”
- Joseph Caffey Apartments Phase “B”
- Approval of Reservation of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits and Preliminary Approval of Financing for The Millrace District (Woonsocket)
- Approval of Reservation of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits for Bourne Mill III (Tiverton)
- Firm Approval of Financing for Pine View Apartments (Exeter)
- Preliminary Approval of Financing for Braeburn Chatham Apartments (Providence)
- Approval of Extension of Revolving Construction Loan Facility for ONE Neighborhood Builders (Providence)
- Preliminary Approval of Reservation of HOME Investment Partnerships Program Funds
- Preliminary Approval of Reservation of Housing Trust Fund Program Funds
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”