Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing has been scheduled for Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held via telephone conference call pursuant to Executive Order 20-46, (as extended by Executive Order 20-93, and as may be further amended or extended).
- Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting held on May 20, 2021
- Chairman’s Remarks
- Executive Director’s Review of Recent Activities and Trends
- Approval of Michael S. Van Leesten Memorial Awards
- Firm Approval of Financing for Forest Farm Assisted Living (Middletown)
- Preliminary Approval of Financing for Riveredge Apartments (Providence)
- Approval of Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) and Prepayment for Cove Properties (North Kingstown)
- Approval of Proposed 2022 Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP)
- Approval of Community Development Program Funding Awards
- Approval of Engagement of Post-Closing Quality Control Vendor
- Approval of Engagement of Compensation Consulting Firm
- Approval of Engagement of Software Vendor for the Homeowner Assistance Fund Program
- Approval of Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Operating Budget
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Call 1-866-225-4944
- Enter the conference ID number: 1341,
then press #
- If the meeting has not started yet, you will be asked to stay on the line and will hear music until the meeting starts. If the meeting has started, you will join the meeting in progress.
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or email@example.com.