Thursday, January 11, 2024 @ 9:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing is scheduled for Thursday, January 11, 2024 @ 9:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held at the main office of the Corporation, 44 Washington Street, Providence, RI 02903, Conference Boardroom. The meeting can also be accessed by interested members of the public via telephone conference call.
- Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting held on December 21, 2023
- Chairman’s Remarks
- Firm Approval of Reservation of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) and Financing for Central Street Development (Central Falls/Pawtucket)
- Firm Approval of Financing for The Avenue (Providence)
- Approval of Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Riverside Village Apartments (Cumberland)
- Approval of Public Housing Authority Fund Program (Predevelopment and Technical Assistance Grants)
- Approval of Selection of Firm for Feasibility Study (NYU Furman Center)
- Approval of Engagement of Rhode Island Coalition to End Homelessness for Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program Planning
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”
Recording of RIHousing Board of Commissioners Meeting: 01.11.2024
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.