Thursday, August 18, 2022 @ 9:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing is scheduled for Thursday, August 18, 2022 @ 9:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held at the main office of the Corporation, 44 Washington Street, Providence, RI 02903, Conference Boardroom. The meeting can also be accessed by interested members of the public via telephone conference call.
- Approval of Minutes of Board Meeting held on June 16, 2022
- Remarks of Presiding Commissioner
- Executive Director’s Review of Recent Activities and Trends
a. Update on Homeownership Activity
b. Update on Development Activity
c. Update on Homeowner Assistance Fund and RentReliefRI Programs
d. Performance-Based Contract Administrator (PBCA) Procurement
- Approval of Housing Production Fund Extremely Low-Income Operating Reserve (HPFELI) Awards
- Preliminary Approval of Capital Magnet Fund Awards
- Approval of Prepayment for Georgiaville Manor (Smithfield)
- Approval of Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Westfield Lofts (Providence)
- Approval of Final 2023 Qualified Allocation Plan
- Approval of Engagement of Firms to Conduct Planning Activities for the Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program
- Approval of FY 2023 Michael S. Van Leesten Memorial Awards Program Funding
- Approval of a Contract for Information Technology Equipment and Services
- Approval of Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Operating Budget and Staffing Changes