Management Committee Meeting
Tuesday, September 6, 2022 @ 3 p.m.
A Meeting of the Management Committee of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing has been scheduled for Tuesday, September 6, 2022 @ 3 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the main office of the Corporation, 44 Washington Street, Providence, RI 02903, Conference Boardroom. The meeting can also be accessed by interested members of the public via telephone conference call.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Management Committee Meeting held on June 6, 2022
- Recommendation for Approval of External Charitable Donations and Contributions
- Recommendation for Approval of Pre-Qualification of Residential Real Estate Appraisal Firms
- Recommendation for Approval of Pre-Qualification of Commercial Real Estate Appraisal and Market Study Firms
- Recommendation for Approval of Reauthorization of Engagement of Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Recommendation for Approval of Engagement of Real Estate Tax Service Vendor
- Recommendation for Approval of Appointment of MERS Corporate Signing Officers
- Recommendation for Approval of Delegation of Corporate Authority
- Recommendation for Authority to Issue Homeownership Opportunity Bonds – $250,000,000
- Recommendation for Approval of Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Operating Budget and Staffing Changes
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”