Credit Committee Meeting
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
A Meeting of the Credit Committee of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing was held on Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. The meeting was held via telephone conference call pursuant to Executive Order 20-46, (as extended by Executive Order 20-63, and as may be further amended or extended).
- Approval of Credit Committee Minutes held on August 5, 2020
- Recommendation for Firm Approval of Financing for Maple Gardens II (North Providence)
- Recommendation for Firm Approval of Financing for Geneva Plaza (Pawtucket)
- Recommendation for Preliminary Approval of Financing for Sutton Place
- Recommendation for Approval of the Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Stephens Hall
- Recommendation for Approval of the Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) for Bellevue Apartments
- Recommendation for Preliminary Approval of Reservation of HOME Investment Partnerships Program Funds
- Recommendation for Approval of Preliminary Reservation of Housing Trust Fund (HTF) Program Funds
- Recommendation for Approval of Supportive Housing Acquisition Program Awards
a. Single-Family Program and Portfolio Update
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”