Credit Committee Meeting
Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 9:30 am
A Meeting of the Credit Committee of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing has been scheduled for Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 9:30 am.
The meeting will be held at the main office of the Corporation, 44 Washington Street, Providence, RI 02903, Conference Boardroom. The meeting can also be accessed by interested members of the public via telephone conference call.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Credit Committee Meeting held on February 8, 2023
- Recommendation for Approval of Reservation of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) and Firm Approval of Financing for Parcel 9 I & II (Providence)
- Recommendation for Authorization to Issue Tax-Exempt Bonds to Support the Development of Parcel 9 II $8,200,000 (Providence)
- Recommendation for Firm Approval of Financing for Park Holm IV (Newport)
- Recommendation for Revised Approval of Housing Production Fund (HPF) Award for Frenchtown Road I & II (East Greenwich)
a. Pipeline Report
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”