Credit Committee Meeting
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 @ 9:30 a.m.
A Meeting of the Credit Committee of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing has been scheduled for Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9:30am. The meeting will be held via telephone conference call pursuant to Executive Order 20-46, (as extended by Executive Order 20-75, and as may be further amended or extended).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Credit Committee Meeting held on May 12, 2021
- Recommendation for Firm Approval of Financing for Forest Farms Assisted Living (Middletown)
- Recommendation for Preliminary Approval of Financing for Riveredge Apartments (Providence)
- Recommendation for Approval of Transfer of Physical Assets (TPA) and Prepayment for Cove Properties (North Kingstown)
- Recommendation for Approval of Proposed 2022 Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP)
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”