Credit Committee Meeting
Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
A Meeting of the Credit Committee of the Board of Commissioners of RIHousing has been scheduled for Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. The meeting will be held via telephone conference call pursuant to Executive Order 20-46, as may be renewed, modified or superseded.
- Approval of Credit Committee Minutes held on June 10, 2020
- Recommendation for Firm Approval of HOME Investment Partnerships Program and Housing Trust Fund (HTF) Program Funding for Delaine Street Apartments (Providence)
- Recommendation for Approval of the Final 2021 Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP)
- Recommendation for Preliminary Approval of Financing for Pine View Apartments (Exeter)
a. Pipeline Report
b. Land Bank Update
c. Results from Operations for Period ending 3/31/20 and 6/30/20
d. Agency Loan Loss Reserves
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.”
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Call 1-866-225-4944
- Enter the conference ID number: 1341,
then press #
- If the meeting has not started yet, you will be asked to stay on the line and will hear music until the meeting starts. If the meeting has started, you will join the meeting in progress.
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or email@example.com.