Affordable Housing Trust Fund
Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 10 a.m.
A Meeting of the Trustees of the Affordable Housing Trust Fund has been scheduled for Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 10 a.m.
The meeting will be held via telephone conference call pursuant to Executive Order 22-01.
- Approval of Minutes of the Affordable Housing Trust Fund Meeting Held on January 12, 2022
- Approval of Preservation Loan Program Fund Financing for Factory and Main Street Apartments (Cumberland)
- Approval of Preservation Loan Program Fund Financing for Tanglewood Village Apartments (West Warwick)
Pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, any additional items added to the agenda by a majority vote of the members shall be for “informational purposes only and may not be voted on except where necessary to address an unexpected occurrence that requires immediate action to protect the public or to refer the matter to an appropriate committee or to another body or official.
JOIN THE MEETING
- Dial the meeting access number: 1-866-225-4944, then press #
- Enter the conference ID number: 1341, then press #
- If the meeting has not started yet, you will be asked to stay on the line and will hear music until the meeting starts. If the meeting has started, you will join the meeting in progress.
If you need assistance with access to the meeting, please call 1-401-457-1240
If you would like to participate and require reasonable accommodations, please contact Rhode Island Relay 711 or call Marilena DiCristofano at RIHousing at 401-457-1135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.