- Families that are at or below the HOME Program 60% income limits
- Preference will be granted to households that are experiencing homelessness or are at risk of imminent homelessness as a result of the pandemic, and/or have experienced a loss of job/income as result of the pandemic
- Approved assistance payments will be issued directly to landlords.
- One application per unit.
- Tenants living in multi-family rental units, duplexes and single-family residential units owned and operated by individuals or apartments owned by corporate landlords are eligible.
- Tenants occupying a property owned by relatives are not eligible.
- Applications will be accepted online and by phone as a reasonable accommodation. To request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete an application, please call 401-457-1288.
- Only completed applications will be processed.
RIHousing will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, creed, nationality or ethnic origin, age, family or marital status, sexual orientation, handicap or disability, deny any family or individual the opportunity to apply for, or receive assistance under the HOME E-TBRA Program.